THE Aware Recovery Care Approach - PRODUCING RATES OF RECOVERY 350% aBOVE THE NATIONAL AVERAGE
Aware Recovery Care Drug and Alcohol Addiction Rehab Services in Connecticut and New Hampshire:
On the forefront of drug and alcohol addiction rehab in Connecticut and New Hampshire, Aware Recovery Care’s core belief is that every person deserves and can achieve recovery. Our rehabilitation approach is simple, direct and it works.
We believe strongly that recovery is a process of change through which individuals improve their health and wellness, live self-directed lives and strive to reach their full potential. Recovery is built on access to evidence-based clinical treatment and recovery support services…
Aware Recovery Care’s unique and innovative in-home addiction treatment program was founded on the research supported idea that recovery in the “real-world” leads to far better rehabilitation results. In fact, extensive research has shown that receiving medical care and monitored support in the home promotes faster recovery, improves outcomes, and increases the patient’s overall physical and psychological well-being.
The Aware Recovery Care multi-disciplinary rehabilitation team for each and every client is led by an Addiction Psychiatrist and supported by an Addiction Nurse, a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, an Individual Therapist, and a Certified Recovery Advisor (CRA). These care-teams are dispatched all over the state of Connecticut and New Hampshire to deliver exceptional addiction rehab services in the home. Our teams utilize a wide range of evidence based practices to give our clients the very best chance of recovery.
At Aware Recovery Care, we also believe in a whole-person and family-systems approach. As a result, our addiction rehab program involves family members in our clients treatment plan as essential supports. The family as well as the client benefits from the Aware Recovery Care 52 week program.
The Aware Recovery Care Collaborative Team Model
Who Will Be On Your Team:
- Acts as the Team’s Medical Director
- Evaluates the client
- Creates the treatment plan
- Leads the Recovery Team in conjunction with pre-existing clinicians for the duration of the drug and/or alcohol rehab treatment
Registered Nurse / Nurse Coach
- Licensed health care professional
- Conducts full nursing assessment
- Collaborates with the Recovery Team’s Addiction Psychiatrist, the client’s Primary Care Provider, and/or additional specialists
- Provides drug therapy management
- Provides care for drug or alcohol addiction related health issues
- Serves as a family liaison and advocate
- Wellness coach
- Encourages / Facilitates Yoga and Acupuncture among other holistic practices
- Meets regularly with client
- Is in regular contact with the Recovery Team
- Treats psychological and emotional issues
- Utilizes evidence-based treatment modalities such as CBT, DBT, Trauma therapy, etc.
Certified Recovery Advisor (CRA)
He/she has a significant role in the client’s daily journey through recovery.
- Connecticut and New Hampshire state certified recovery coaches
- Provides constant support
- Provides care coordination
- Serves as a personal guide in sustained, long-term recovery
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Regularly meets with clients and loved ones
- Facilitates / mediates healthy communication between family members
- Identifies and treats roadblocks within the family system