Many who are dependent on alcohol, opiates, or benzodiazepines may require a medically supervised withdrawal – often referred to as detoxing.
For most, detox involves inpatient care.
Now Aware Recovery Care is offering a first-of-its-kind alternative. It’s a fully individualized in-home detox program called In-Home Withdrawal Management (IHWM), and it’s administered by licensed medical professionals and our specialized visiting addiction teams. We currently offer the program in Maine, New Hampshire, Connecticut, and Indiana.
- Private alternative to inpatient stays
- One-on-one care visits—no groups or clinics
- Increased sense of privacy
- Length of treatment is three days to 2 weeks and averages 5-6 days
- Protection from the risk of transmittable diseases commonly found in more traditional levels of care
- Ongoing medical assessments and urine drug analysis screening
- Licensed medical professionals and our specialized visiting addiction teams oversee all treatment
- Program includes psychoeducation around post-acute withdrawal symptoms, nutrition, sleep, hygiene, and exercise
For Aware, the number one priority is the client’s health and safety during the detox process.
Aware Recovery Care believes that consistent care is crucial for long-term recovery. Following the IHWM program, it is important that clients begin the Aware Recovery Care program, which can include medication care coordination (MAT).
Aware Recovery Care offers our clients the delivery of MATs including but not limited to Suboxone® and Vivitrol® for patients with a qualifying diagnosis of Opiate Use Disorder and/or Alcohol Use Disorder and for whom it is clinically indicated as part of their treatment. These medications can be delivered to the client’s home resulting in a higher level of compliance and adherence leading to better outcomes. Our specialized addiction teams then monitor each client to provide injections in the home and medication and drug screen monitoring to prevent relapses.
If you’re struggling with an addiction to alcohol and/or drugs and need help in Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Virginia, Florida, or Indiana, the recovery teams at Aware Recovery Care are here to help. Our unique model of care is giving clients a significantly better chance of recovery when compared to traditional inpatient rehab care. To learn more, please contact one of our Recovery Specialists.